Helping You Eat Well and Be Well with Lifestyle Medicine.
You have the power to improve your own health.
Did you know that eating the right foods can prevent, treat, and even reverse many of the most common and deadly diseases? Including:
- heart disease — the #1 killer in the US
- type 2 diabetes, and pre-diabetes — both of which are increasing in epidemic proportions.
- many forms of cancer, including colon, breast, and prostate
- hypertension, elevated cholesterol, acne, acid reflux, allergies, and many autoimmune diseases from MS (Multiple Sclerosis) to rheumatoid arthritis
- obesity — which contributes to almost all of the above problems.
Are you tired of being prescribed medicine as a band-aid approach to better health?
Do you want to take charge of your own health and well-being, while seeing real improvements in your cholesterol, blood pressure, and weight?
Do you want to feel better than you’ve felt in a long time?
Then SCHEDULE AN EVALUATION TODAY: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or Leave Message at 336-543-0566.
For an introduction to this practice, watch this video
Lifestyle Medicine addresses the causes and not just the symptoms of a disease. Dr. Sheline advocates whole-food plant-based nutrition, along with exercise and stress management to help people prevent, treat, and reverse many common conditions. In consultation with your primary physician, you will likely be able to reduce or eliminate your medications.
How do I know if this program is right for me?
- There are so many different types of diet out there: How do I know that plant-based nutrition is right for me? Dr. Sheline will share with you the published data which support his approach; most other diets (e.g. “Paleo”, low-carb) just don’t don’t hold up to careful scrutiny.
- Dr. Sheline will not sell you anything: no nutritional supplements or vitamins, no medical equipment; he will promote only educational services.